Before having a potential mover, always ready some questions to ask before doing your grand decision for your long distance trip from Florida to New York. Of course you need to offer your trust to the moving company and before doing so, make sure to ask them a few important questions that will ensure you that they guarantee a safe and convenient way for you to move.
5 Questions for Your Mover
- How long they have been in the business? – If the company is long enough, surely they provide high quality moving services complete with high maintenance vehicles and proper usage of equipment, meaning they have earned this from providing quality service over the years. There are some Florida movers that have been in this business for a very long time. But if you noticed that the company is quite new, make sure to check comments and opinions of others about their services or make a background check to be sure.
- Does the company have insurance and license? – Nowadays, formality has been used as a trick to deceive those who are in need. That’s where licenses and insurance serves its purpose, a proof that the Florida movers will assure you that everything is going to be a-okay! Always ask for this information for you to know that they are a legit company and will not perform scams.
- How much do they charge? – Make sure to ask for the price before proceeding as we do not want you to experience a rip-off service. Usually, Florida movers estimate their price depending on the weight of the items carried within the truck, plus some taxes. So you must have good saving skills for this one and make sure if you will needing some of your things before packing them so there won’t be unnecessary disputes on your part, okay?
- What is the process in case something got damaged on the way? – Of course, it’s normal to blame the driver if anything gets damaged on the way, but make sure to check if they have any policies regarding damaged items before you vent out on it. In some cases, there will be times that other things will get damaged on your long distance trip. So be sure to read the terms of services in case they say that they will handle the responsibility in case of damage on your items.
- When will the truck arrive? – Make sure to ask this before proceeding to your mover so you will know if you agree with the estimated time that will be given. Usually, the average time that it takes to travel from New York to Florida is usually around 20-21 hours. And expect that the drivers are tenured enough when it comes to checking out roads and routes to follow for a quicker delivery. Make sure to check this information with them so you can go ahead and budget your time.
When it comes to inquiring about a certain service, there is no need to rush. Canvas some deals and think about it carefully before proceeding to get that offer. Not just in terms of moving, but in any way possible.
Mistakes While Packing for a Long Distance Move to Florida
So you’ve finally decided to relocate to Florida. You have decided to plan everything and not make any mistakes in the process. However, that’s easier said than done. Following are a few mistakes that one could probably make while moving to the Sunshine state – Packing Mistakes
Packing Services – Professional Packing Help and Assistance
Moving to New York to Miami Florida? Scheduling flexibility and excellent customer service combine to afford us the ability to meet each of our client’s individual needs. Moving to Miami is an intense experience and New York to Florida Moving Company has designed our packing and unpacking services to help ease the burden.
We can provide friendly professional packers to help you organize your move in New York or Miami Florida. Our friendly fully-trained packers will properly pack everything from clothes to kitchenware; even delicate pieces like artwork or china are packed perfectly – secure for the duration of your move.
Once the move is complete and the truck is unloaded, our friendly packers will help to unpack your items and begin the process of making your new house or apartment a home or office.
Packing Services Offered in New York & Miami Florida
Expert Packing Service
Need help packing? Long Distance New York to Florida Movers can help. Whether you moving a large household or a small apartment, our friendly professional packers can make the process easy for you.
Expert Unpacking Service
Don’t want to live out of boxes for days or weeks? Our friendly professional packers can help unpack your belongings and organize it for you.
Partial Packing / Unpacking Service
Don’t need your entire household packed? With New York to Florida Movers Beach you also have the convenience of selectively using our packing and unpacking services. Need a little assistance in the kitchen? No problem! Our friendly household movers and packers have you covered.
If you’ve selected New York to Florida Movers as your mover, you are on your way to a great move. At New York to Florida Movers, we believe that an informed customer is a real asset to a mover. We make it our business to give you “the whole picture.” We don’t like – or expect – surprises on moving day. And neither should you.
To learn more about our friendly packing/unpacking services contact us at 954-317-0202 or email us at Estimate@newyorkfloridamovers.com