6 Important Tips in Packing Up
Finally, you have decided to move from New York to Florida. You’re done reminiscing those New Yorker days, finished posting your status or “moving away” pictures on the internet, done planning on what to do and where to go once you get there in the Sunshine state, but have you packed everything up, sorted out some stuff and kept your important belongings? If you are in this situation right now, make sure to check these tips out before you pack them all up for your convenience and for the movers going to Florida, too.
- Sort out your items – Making a list is the first thing that must be done so you can ensure yourself that everything will be sorted out for moving. Then, you need to sort out specific stuff by household function, family member possession (especially for those who have kids), and some depending upon the size of the items that will be included inside the box (mostly for decorations). For example: pillows, mattresses and comforters are allowed in one box since they are for bedroom purposes while frames and mirrors on the other since they are all thin sized items. Be sure to label them accordingly on both list and boxes.
- Packing Food – It’s going to be a 2 kilometer trip going from New York to Florida, and make sure that most of the refrigerator items like vegetables and meat will be disposed of since we do not want you to experience the blessing of a foul smell when you move in to your new house. Make sure to seal tight all canned goods together in one box for sorting out, spices and other cooking ingredients/condiments will be placed together tight in another box.
- Take good care of the Fragile ones – Probably one of the hardest part of moving is thinking about maintaining the “sensitive” things like glass bottles, vases, light bulbs and mirrors. If you still have the original boxes of the items, keep them there. Then use newspapers to wrap and seal them into bundles, taped, using bubble wraps. Make sure to pack tight and properly the others that do not have the original box in a package box. If unsure, you can double box it. Better to be safe than sorry.
- Important items – This could be annoying if not done. So for a fresh new start, dispose all of the useless papers there, keep all of your important documents in your own bag or suitcase, big gadgets like printers or fax machines must be kept in its original boxes and pack them together in the box, if you have valuables like wallets and tiny gadgets like cameras and cell phones, best bring it with you.
- The Don’ts – In order to have a safe trip for your long trip from New York moving to Florida, if not knowledgeable in terms of moving, do not attempt to do it yourself. Make sure to avoid what’s not allowed in the package like flammable items, car fuel and accessories if you’re going to ship your car to Florida. See #4 in case of car documents and valuables.
- Be ready before the movers arrive – Double check on all of the packages using the checklist before sealing it with tape. Check your rooms just in case of certain items left, when the movers arrive, make sure you have complete requirements like insurance, truck, and so as the contact info of the movers in case of emergency.
If everything is checked in these tips, then you will be having no worries about your stuff safely delivered from New York to Florida.
6 Important Tips in Packing Up
Mistakes While Packing for a Long Distance Move to Florida
So you’ve finally decided to relocate to Florida. You have decided to plan everything and not make any mistakes in the process. However, that’s easier said than done. Following are a few mistakes that one could probably make while moving to the Sunshine state – Packing Mistakes
Packing Services – Professional Packing Help and Assistance
Moving to New York to Miami Florida? Scheduling flexibility and excellent customer service combine to afford us the ability to meet each of our client’s individual needs. Moving to Miami is an intense experience and New York to Florida Moving Company has designed our packing and unpacking services to help ease the burden.
We can provide friendly professional packers to help you organize your move in New York or Miami Florida. Our friendly fully-trained packers will properly pack everything from clothes to kitchenware; even delicate pieces like artwork or china are packed perfectly – secure for the duration of your move.
Once the move is complete and the truck is unloaded, our friendly packers will help to unpack your items and begin the process of making your new house or apartment a home or office.
Packing Services Offered in New York & Miami Florida
Expert Packing Service
Need help packing? Long Distance New York to Florida Movers can help. Whether you moving a large household or a small apartment, our friendly professional packers can make the process easy for you.
Expert Unpacking Service
Don’t want to live out of boxes for days or weeks? Our friendly professional packers can help unpack your belongings and organize it for you.
Partial Packing / Unpacking Service
Don’t need your entire household packed? With New York to Florida Movers Beach you also have the convenience of selectively using our packing and unpacking services. Need a little assistance in the kitchen? No problem! Our friendly household movers and packers have you covered.
If you’ve selected New York to Florida Movers as your mover, you are on your way to a great move. At New York to Florida Movers, we believe that an informed customer is a real asset to a mover. We make it our business to give you “the whole picture.” We don’t like – or expect – surprises on moving day. And neither should you.
To learn more about our friendly packing/unpacking services contact us at 954-317-0202 or email us at Estimate@newyorkfloridamovers.com
Packing is also a huge hassle. We have trained movers that will safely pack and secure your valuable belongings. Our packing charges are probably even less than you think. Our friendly movers are ready to help you from start to finish.
We know your time is limited, and you want your move to be completed as fast as possible. Long Distance Miami Movers has solutions for all packing and unpacking needs. Most people we serve express their dislike in packing/unpacking, mostly because it seems overwhelming.
As experienced packing professionals, we will make this undesirable task easy and as painless as possible. We are very meticulous when packing, making sure that each and every fragile piece is completely wrapped and packed properly. When unpacking, our professional movers will place items where ever you want, minimizing the post-move settling-in.
Tips and Tricks for moving to Florida
FAQ’S for Moving Companies in Florida
Moving long-distance to the Sunshine state? Worry not; there are innumerable long-distance moving companies in Florida who will do the job for you perfectly and make the entire process hassle-free. When hiring a moving company to take you across the country, keep these simple yet deceptive questions to be asked in mind. Something as simple as this will save you a lot of time and annoyance later on. Continue Reading Moving FAQ’s
Packing Tips for Moving To Florida
So you’ve decided to move to the Sunshine state without any further ado. You have also hired a professional moving company to move and transport all your stuff. However, you need to start early and pack as much stuff as you can on your own, before the movers arrive. This makes your moving much easier as you can plan out in advance and make sure you do not leave stuff behind or end up with unpleasant experiences. Following are a few packing tips